▪ Available in 3000k (warm white), 3500k (warm/neutral white), 4000k (neutral white) & 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide 96,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
▪ Provides 4,059 luminaire lumens (99 lumens per watt, LPW) at 3000k, 4,096 luminaire lumens (100 LPW) at 3500k, 4,133 luminaire lumens (101 LPW) at 4000k, and 4,208 luminaire lumens (103 LPW) at 5000k.*
▪ Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixelation.
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Aluminum housing.
▪ PMMA (polymethyl methacrylate) light guide panels for optimal light distribution, efficiency, and longevity.
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
▪ Standard earthquake clips provide secure installation in grid ceilings.
▪ Standard mounting options include recessed mounting in grid ceilings, or suspended mounting using attached hanging brackets. For mounting in plaster or another hard ceiling, see Mounting Kits.