▪ Available in 3000k (warm white), 3500k (warm/neutral white), 4000k (neutral white) & 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide 96,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
▪ Provides 4,070 luminaire lumens (104 lumens per watt, LPW) at 3000k, 4,100 luminaire lumens (105 LPW) at 3500k, 4,130 luminaire lumens (106 LPW) at 4000k, and 4,190 luminaire lumens (107 LPW) at 5000k.*
▪ Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation.
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Aluminum housing.
▪ PMMA (polymethyl methacrylate) light guide panels for optimal light distribution, efficiency and longevity.
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
▪ Standard earthquake clips provide secure installation in grid ceilings.
▪ Standard mounting options include recessed mounting in grid ceilings, or suspended mounting using attached hanging brackets. For mounting in plaster or other hard ceiling, see Mounting Kits.