▪ Available in 3000k (warm white), 3500k (warm/neutral white) 4000k (neutral white) & 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide 199,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
▪ LEDPNL2X2-20W provides 2,730 luminaire lumens (124 lumens per watt, LPW) at 3000k; 2,754 luminaire lumens (125 LPW) at both 3500k; 2,769 luminaire lumens (126 LPW) at 4000k, and 2,799 luminaire lumens (127 LPW) at 5000k.*
▪ LEDPNL2X2-32W provides 4,016 luminaire lumens (126 LPW) at 3000k; 4,079 luminaire lumens (127 LPW) at both 3500k; 4,109 luminaire lumens (128 LPW) at 4000k, and 4,170 luminaire lumens (130 LPW) at 5000k.*
▪ Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixelation.
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Aluminum housing.
▪ Acrylic lens with light guide panels for optimal light distribution and efficiency.
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
▪ Standard earthquake clips provide secure installation in grid ceilings.
▪ Standard mounting options include recessed mounting in grid ceilings, or suspended mounting using attached hanging brackets. For mounting in plaster or other hard ceilings, see Mounting Kits.