FTR1 allows for the conversion of a standard lay-in troffer or parabolic fixture into a sleek and efficient 2-lamp T5 direct/indirect. This combines significant energy savings with a fresh new look.
• Die-formed code-gauge steel
• High gloss, baked enamel finish
• High quality lamp holders
• 100% Acrylic extruded lens
• Ribbed pattern minimizes lamp image for more uniform appearance and even light distribution
• Shipped fully wired
• NEC compliant luminaire power disconnect standard
• Easy access to wiring compartment and ballast via tool-free removable ballast cover
Installs in 6 easy steps:
1. Remove existing door, ballast cover, ballast, and socket bars.
2. Screw retrofit endcaps into existing fixture
3. Hang retrofit body from endcap using provided tethers, make electrical connections.
4. Screw body to endcaps.
5. Attach ballast cover , insert lamps, attach lenses.
6. Power on
• Electronic, Inherent Thermal Protection, Class P, Sound rated
A UL Listed
• UL Classified
• System Tested, Designed, Approved, and Manufactured in
• Lower cost of ownership through energy savings
• Modern look
• Modern efficient lamp and ballast technology
• Utility rebates
• Reduced cost & waste relative to installing new fixture
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Browsing