The LEDWPPCSNF wall pack is an economical solution for outdoor perimeter and area lighting. With a built-in photocell, a die cast aluminum housing, and a frosted, polycarbonate lens, the LEDWPPCSN is a versatile and durable outdoor luminaire. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, HID wall packs.
▪ Available in 3000k (warm white), 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide 63,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
▪ Provides 2,381 lumens and 121 lumens per watt (LPW) at 3000k; 2,393 lumens and 123 LPW at 4000k; and 2,472 lumens and 126 LPW at 5000k.*
▪ Frosted lens provides uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation.
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ Standard photocell (120-277V).
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze, powder coat paint.
▪ Polycarbonate lens is sealed and gasketed to prevent leaks.
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.