▪ Available in 3000k (warm white), 4000K (neutral white) and 5000K (cool white).*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide 69,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
▪ Delivers 3,453 lumens & 115 lumens per watt (LPW) at 3000k; 3,586 lumens and 120 LPW at 4000k; and 3,718 lumens & 124 LPW at 5000k.*
▪ Standard optic provides an IES roadway type V distribution, or a 7V (vertical) x 7H (horizontal) NEMA floodlight distribution.
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Optional glare shields (full & half) & wire guards are available.
▪ Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze powder coat finish, and a heat-resistant polycarbonate lens.
▪ Wireway enclosure is sealed with a water-tight, silicon rubber gasket.
▪ Effective projected areas (EPA's) are: Front = 0.09 square feet, Side = 0.07 square feet, Face = 0.29 square feet
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit applications.
Shields & Wire Guards (Order Separately)
BST-MPAL30-FGS = Full Glare Shield, 15W
BST-MPAL30-HGS = Half Glare Shield, 15W
BST-MPAL30-WG = Wire Guard, 15W