▪ Available in 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide 372,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
▪ Available models provide from 26,203 to 46,268 lumens, and from 117 to 153 lumens per watt (LPW).*
▪ IES roadway photometric distributions include types III & V.
▪ Available in 120-277V or 347-480V (50-60Hz).
▪ 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Optional glare shields (full & half) & wire guards are available.
▪ Optional factory NEMA photocell receptacle installation
▪ Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze powder coat finish
▪ Driver enclosure is sealed with a water-tight, silicon rubber gasket.
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit applications.
Mounting Options (Order Separately)
BST-LEDMPALPRO-YK-L = Yoke Bracket, 200-300W
BST-LEDMPALPRO-TR = Trunnion Bracket, 80-300W
BST-LEDMPALPRO-ARM = Arm Bracket, 80-300W
BST-LEDMPALPRO-SF = Slip-Fitter Bracket, 80-300W
BST-JL-205C23-IP65 = NEMA Photocell