• Sconce application for hospitality, rest rooms, corridors and small offices
• Wall mount indirect luminaire with forward throw optics
• Fixtures are designed with slots that provide limited downlight
• Reflector white forward throw steel
• Units are shipped with die cast aluminum joiners installed for structural continuity and for attaching other units for continuous
mounting or end caps
• The units mount to a wall bracket that compensates for uneven
surface and allows for recessed electrical boxes. The brackets are
25 5/32”; or 48 ¾” and two of the 48 ¾” brackets are required for
the eight foot housing
• A computer designed optical system maximizes the output of the
• Ballast mounting assembly allows for easy installation separate from
housing and then installs with two fasteners
• Architectural die cast chamfered aluminum ends are available for a
complete designer look without exposed fasteners
• NEC required ballast disconnect is standard.
• CEE qualified ballast found standard on most fixture options
(Consult factory for details).
• White powder coated 20 gauge roll formed steel housing
LISTING - UL/ C-UL listed to US and Canadian Standards.
WARRANTY - Guaranteed for one year against mechanical defects.
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Browsing