Ideal for any application which requires high efficient lighting with
minimum energy consumption such as educational institutions, office
spaces, health care facilities, office complexes and retail stores.
• High reflectance optical engine delivers main beam focus through
the revolutionary radial High Transmission (HT) acrylic diffusing panel
with low brightness glow. With 95% transmission and 89% haze,
The result is extraordinary control and efficiency.
• A+ Rated high gloss white powder coat paint provides maximum
distribution and visual comfort.
• Up to 86% efficiency.
• Dawn Series proprietary light lock system prevents light leakage at
both ends of lamp shields.
• Door Frame hinges for easy installation of lamps and hassle free
maintenance. Ballast can be accessed from below the ceiling.
• All sides and corners are turned in and hemmed removing sharp
edges for safe handling and installation. Built in earthquake clips.
• Construction of lamp shields conceals lamps and ballast access
• Supplied standard with Philips Advance, GE or Universal ballast.
• Wide Variety of dimming and daylight harvesting options available.
• CEE qualified ballast found standard on most fixture options
(Consult factory for details).
• NEC required ballast disconnect is standard.
LISTING - UL/ C-UL listed to US and Canadian Standards.
WARRANTY - Guaranteed for one year against mechanical defects
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Browsing